Hi all,

I need to log client side data sent as part of post/get request. The logger
modules that come with Apache 2.2, like mod_log_config and mod_logio, seem to
support logging for only the query string part and other request_rec items. Is
it possible to achieve the logging of data sent as POST data (which may be of
huge size) using any of the existing or third party log modules?

Do we have something like LogForJ that can be used by apache C module on
windows?

Thanks for help,
-Pooja

________________________________
* Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb
16-19, 2009.
* Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit
www.impetus.com for details.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008
and the CNBC emerging India 2008.

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.