Sorin Manolache wrote:
2009/3/16 Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <bua...@buanzo.com.ar>:

Hi! From within my module, I'd like to make an HTTP request from another HTTP
server, get something
from it, and use the returned information. What's the best way to do this?

You can use sub-requests. See ap_sub_req_method_uri and ap_run_sub_req.

I think OP wants to know how to make a HTTP request to *another* HTTP server.

I have used a socket speaking a bastardized impl of HTTP - but that was a very specialized case.

For more robust HTTP handling from within an apache module, I would use the libcurl api. Technically you should be able to use most HTTP client libraries that are callable from C.

srp
--
http://saju.net.in