Michael B Allen wrote:
I have a customer who very occasionally sees apache workers hang. I'm
pretty sure this is caused by an errant module but I don't know which
one.

Is there any way to determine which module is causing Apache workers to hang?

Can I temporarily disable that SIGTERM so that I can have enough time
to attach GDB to the hanging processes?

Mike
Perhaps run it in a non-forking mode (httpd -X -k start) inside of gdb and see what it hangs on?

Joe

--
Joe Lewis
Chief Nerd      SILVERHAWK <http://www.silverhawk.net/>   (801) 660-1900

/Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--JPopular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949/