Hi,

With further testing, I think that I've identified that mod_limitipconn is not
able to get the Content-Type/content_type when the URL is being proxied to a
WebLogic server via a plugin/module that comes with WebLogic (the "WebLogic
Plugin for Apache").

[NOTE: mod_limitipconn still DOES get the correct content_type for other URLs
that are NOT being proxied by the WebLogic Plugin.]

I've tried changing the LoadModule order, so that mod_limitipconn is both
before and after the WebLogic plugin/module in httpd.conf, and the order
doesn't seem to matter.

I guess that this might take this thread slightly off-topic, except that I
still don't understand why mod_limitipconn can't get the content_type,
especially since the LoadModule order doesn't seem to affect things :(...

Jim