Hello list!
 I have a web application which used to mimic windows integrated
authentication with NTLM. Unfortunately NTLM has been turned off on the
domain level and this has left us without a single sign on method to
authenticate. LDAP works but always prompts the user for user/pass data.

 Could you guys please suggest a few methods for achieving single sign
on that would mimic the NTLM setup? I don't think it's possible but if
LDAP were capable of simply accepting any username, this might be ok
too! It's already binding with an authenticated account. A paid solution
would be acceptable also, just need something!

Thanks!

William J. Edsall