Thanks for your help !
I tried it but it doesn't work, I get the following errors.

/usr/local/apache2//build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc -prefer-pic
 -DAP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -g
-O2 -pthread
 -I/usr/local/apache2//include  -I/usr/local/apache2//include
-I/usr/local/apache2//include   -c -o mod_maquette.lo mod_maquette.c &&
touch mod_maquette.slo

mod_maquette.c: In function `maquette_handler':
mod_maquette.c:21: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer
without a cast

/usr/local/apache2//build/libtool --silent --mode=link gcc -o
mod_maquette.la  -lapreq2 -rpath /usr/local/apache2//modules -module
-avoid-version    mod_maquette.lo
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lapreq2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
.
/usr/local/apache2//build/instdso.sh
SH_LIBTOOL='/usr/local/apache2//build/libtool'
mod_maquette.la/usr/local/apache2//modules
/usr/local/apache2//build/libtool --mode=install cp
mod_maquette.la/usr/local/apache2//modules/
cp .libs/mod_maquette.so /usr/local/apache2//modules/mod_maquette.so
cp: cannot stat `.libs/mod_maquette.so': No such file or directory