Hi,
There are no instructions how to apply patches
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/patches_applied/ to the
source of Apache 2.2.15 before compiling and linking. How can I do it?

I'll compile Apache with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express.

In documentation (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/platform/win_compiling.html) there is only
information, but there are no instructions how to apply these patches:
The httpd binary is built with the help of several patches to third party
packages, which ensure the released code is buildable and debuggable. These
patches are available and distributed from
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/patches_applied/ and are
recommended to be applied to obtain identical results as the "official" ASF
distributed binaries.

Please, HELP!