Hi,

I need to write a module, which does something at the beginning and at the end of each connection. I found a hook to handle beginning of connection -
ap_run_pre_connection. It's executed quite early, which works for me.

And I need to execute some actions prior or just after connection will be closed. I looked a lot (reviewed whole connection processing - mpm, server\connection, http module), but wasn't able to find appropriate hook for that.

I would appreciate, if you know a method to handle that.

BTW. On note. Hooking end of request doesn't help me, because connection could be in keepalive state, so additional requests will be served in the same connection.

Regards,
Victor Ronin