Does the module data that you pass to ap_get_module_config() have the constants
MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MAJOR and MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MINOR in the first two
elements? I think that is where the 20051115 should be coming from. The module
name should be in that structure too. Maybe you are using compiler switches
that are making int be 32 bit instead of 64 bit--thus confusing the data in the
structure?