On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 23:59, Chris London <ch...@kwista.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I don't like to bother mailing lists with beginner questions so I spent
> a few hours on Google looking for info and tutorials. I'm sure at least one
> of you has had that experience :) Anyway, I have finished my first module
> and it works exactly how I want it to.  I still have more features I want to
> add but I'm a little rusty with my C and even worse at Apache Modules. Would
> you mind taking a glance at my code to see if I'm doing anything wrong or
> have any memory leaks or anything?
>
> Here's the source code:
> https://github.com/chrislondon/Dynamic-Stylesheets/blob/master/mod_dss.c
>
> Feel free to fork my project:
> https://github.com/chrislondon/Dynamic-Stylesheets
>
> The README file (
> https://github.com/chrislondon/Dynamic-Stylesheets/blob/master/README)
> contains
> usage info and the project contains a simple test case.
>
> Thanks everyone!

You open the file but then you exit the handler if r->header_only
without closing the file. Check for r->header_only before opening the
file.

In T_read you allocate cKey, cVal, and temp_node once for every
iteration of the outermost while loop in which *cCurrent == '@' , but
you free this memory only once, outside the while loop.

Also, you do not free correctly your linked list.