Hello list,

In a module I have to allocate and reallocate a chunk of memory.
Because (AFAIK) Apache or its libraries do not support reallocation
I use the standard functions malloc/realloc (and free), of course.

But what if there's a problem in another module?

Is it possible that due to some errors somewhere else the
malloc/realloc of my modules are run (and therefor memory is allocated)
but the corresponding free is not called, because the thread/process
had a strange ending.

So would this result in a memory leak? (if this happens often!)

Hope you can enlight me on this topic.

Bye,

--
Christoph Gröver, gro...@sitepark.com