Hi,

I'm developing a C++ module for Apache(httpd.exe) server. This C++ module
intends to function the same as a Java module that we earlier developed for
Tomcat. I'll be very thankful to you if you could answer the following
queries I have about finding the Apache(httpd.exe server) C++ equivalents
for the below Java classes.

This Java code has references to the following -

1. javax.servlet.Filter
In Java we have a class CustomFilter that implements javax.servlet.Filter.
This CustomFilter class has an init() method that will be called when
Tomcat starts. How can I achieve this for Apache(httpd.exe server)? means,
how can I make a function call when Apache(httpd.exe server) starts.

2. javax.servlet.FilterConfig
The above mentioned init() method takes in an argument of type
FilterConfig. What is the Apache C++ equivalent of FilterConfig?

3. The interface javax.servlet.Filter also has the method
doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response, FilterChain
chain). In Apache C++ I can get the filter chain using the structure
ap_filter_t. But how will I get the objects of
ServletRequest/HttpServletRequest and ServletResponse/HttpServletResponse
in C++ module? Means what are the corresponding structures I can access in
Apache C++ module.

The main filter callback function in my C++ module looks like this -

EXTERN_C_FUNC apr_status_t filterOutFilter (
        ap_filter_t *filterChain,
        apr_bucket_brigade *inBucketList)

Thanks.