I tried to make the class MyFilterInit a Singleton class, but
when CreateServerConfig is called the second time, MyFilterInit constructor
is called is called second time, and here I see that the static instance of
MyFilterInit in the second call is set to NULL, which should have ideally
been a address that was set by the previous call.

Any help is highly appreciated.