I'm trying to write a module for apache.  I've successfully compile in a
test module that doesn't do a whole lot yet.  I would like to be able to use
tcp/ip sockets in the module to talk to another server.  I added in some
test code that should connect to my listening server and say hello whenever
a request is made.  I'm not getting any errors upon compiling the module
with the sockets stuff added but its not actually doing anything.  Basically
its ignoring my connect and send code.  Does anyone have a small working
example of this or am I just way off base in using TCP/IP for external
communication to a module.  Thanks.

~Jeremy