I have a module to submit so would like to register on PAUSE. I'd prefer the
username 'CALLAHAN' or 'ECALLAHAN'. My contact information is in the
signature on the bottom of this message.

The module I have to submit is named MATH::CDF and contains functions to
generate probabilities and quantiles from several statistical probability
distribution function. (a common nomenclature for these functions are CDFs
for Cumulative Distribution Functions, hence the module name.) The DSLI
would be 'bdch' and Description
"Statistical probability functions", although I hope I can come up with a
better description.

This module would not be widely popular but it is necessary for further
development of the Statistics::* group of modules. Most notably the
Statistics::ChiSquare and Statistics::OLS modules would benefit greatly from
the availability of MATH::CDF so they could provide accurate p-values, a
basic product of any statistical test. I would assume that most future
additions to the Statistics::* group would utilize this module as well. I
originally generated the module for my own purposes while writing Perl/CGI
scripts for a web interface to several statistical procedures.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ed Callahan
Environmental Statistics

[EMAIL PROTECTED]