It was suggested to me that I could perhaps get some help here.

I've been trying to get in touch with one Scott Hutton, author of
IniConf, for some time now (since about this time last year), about a
small patch that I'd like to submit for that module, but I've been
unable to find him, or at least have never gotten any response from him.

It was suggested that this list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) could either help me
find him, or, if I just went ahead and uploaded the module to CPAN,
could get it listed in the 'official' module list rather than Scott's
version.
The patch does not break the exising code - it adds two new methods, and
fixes a small bug in one of the existing methods.

TIA

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/