I would like to register as a perl module developer.  As per the
04pause.html page, here is the necessary information:

Name: Ian Robertson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: http://home.uchicago.edu/~iroberts/
prefered user-ID: IROBERTS

I am planning on contributing a module for accessing ACLs in Solaris;
ACLs are file access control lists which give a finer control over
access to files than traditional user-group-other permissions.

Name           DSLI  Description                                  Info
Solaris::ACL   adch  Provides access to ACLs in Solaris           IROBERTS

I have posted an RFD about this on comp.lang.perl.modules.  So far,
there has been no response, but the post was just five minutes ago :).
I'm starting the registration process now because I understand
that it can take a bit of time.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank-you for the
time you put into this.

        - Ian Robertson
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]