I have uploaded Win32-ASP-Extras-1.01.tar.gz to my directory on CPAN.

Here is the proposed Modules list line.  It belongs with the other Win32::
entries in section 22.

Win32::
::ASP::Extras   Rdpf    Extra methods for PerlScript ASP development
TEVERETT

I have spoken with Matt Sergeant and we agreed to coexist in the Win32::ASP
namespace.  As a result, Win32::ASP::Extras imports its methods into both
the Win32::ASP::Extras and Win32::ASP namespaces.  Both provide a set of
methods for easing PerlScript ASP development, but the sets (and
functionality) are mutually exclusive.  Packaging them as separate modules
that use the same namespace makes it easier for both of us to develop and
maintain our separate areas of interest.

--Toby Everett