Moin,

I developed a module to access the information in /proc/sys/dev/sensors
provided by the great LM_sensors and I2C packages.

It is currently alpha 0.0.1, but I plan 0.0.2 this evening.

I have never done a CPAN module before, so I would like to ask you to cast
a glance over it and tell me what quirks there are and what I did wrong or
forgot.

You can find it here:

http://bloodgate.com/sar/index.htm

I copied much of the stuff from Tk:Waitbox and made all the files like I
know it from other modules, so

perl Makefile.PL
make
make install

works (Wow, that was EASY! :o)

I would suggest including it in Sys::Sensors, probably. Its PC specific and
uses the hardware.

You comments and suggestions are certainly welcome.

Thank you for the service you provide. Perl has changed my life, I was
never so happy at coding. (You should see my CoW project, 400 kbyte of
source code and the outcomings are very cool :-)

Btw, if you do want to setup an authors profile for me, please dont include
my email, only my webpage or ask me for a address, since I already get too
much spam :-/

Cheers,

Tels

- --
 "Why do you go so slowly? Do you think this is some kind of game?"
 http://bloodgate.com/thief/     Thief - The Dark Project
 http://bloodgate.com/thief/cow  Create virtual game worlds in Perl
 PGP key available on http://bloodgate.com/tels.asc or via email.