I'm hoping to be registered - details that are important are below:

Peter Sergeant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sometimes there's interesting stuff on: http://badassscripts.hypermart.net
Prefered userID: sheriff_p or sargie or psergeant
I'm mainly concentrating on modules that help webmasters play around with
search engines, although I'm also working towards some modules that work
with web services (like an EMAIL::Hotmail).

Uh,
Sequin     adp(r?)     Parses logged search engine info

# This module is, as of this release,  in its *very* early stages. This
# release in  fact is  mainly just  so people  can have  a look  at the
# module,  point out  any bugs  that they  can see  already and prehaps
# offer help...

# The module  started its  life as a CGI script, that was full of bugs,
# and was one of my first Perl programs. I would like to think that the
# quality of the scripting has improved somewhat since then.

# In it's present state,  the main subroutine accepts an URL, which and
# tries to determine if this  URL is that of a Search-Engine query.  If
# it is,  it will decide which search terms were used,  and return both
# the name of the search engine, and the keywords used.

# Of course,  there are many plans for the future of it, and as, at the
# time  of  writing  (14-2-00)  I'm  ill,  this  version  may  never be
# released, and some of the features I hope to include will be included
# in the real first version.  Who knows?  Following is a list of future
# releases, and what I hope to include in them...

#  (0.1) - That which you have now
#  (0.2) - Inclusion of about 20 new search engines
#  (0.3) - Gives approximate ranking of URL on the search engine
#  (0.4) - Will give exact ranking of URL on the search engine
#  (0.5) - Gives information about other sites listed near URL
#  (+++) - Maybe Re-register the URL or process whole log file