Greetings. I've got some questions regarding perl modules.

I have an old widget called Sybase::Login. Because I need it for some
other things, I'm generalizing it, and removing it's dependency on
Sybase. The current module functionality will be replaced by (I
propose) Tk::Login (a generalized login widget), and another module
called Sybase::ValidateLogin. Sybase::Login will simply become a
wrapper around those two.

Unfortunately, the whole point of this exercise is to have a module
which can be called to validate logins in standard unix space, as well
as one in kerberos space. While I'm at it, I'll probably do one for
Windows space, and maybe (if I can get it general enough) one or more
DBI things.

It's those other validate pieces that I've not a clue on. These have
not a bit of Tk in them, and in fact are completely independent of Tk,
so putting them in the Tk namespace, or even the Tk::Login namespace
is nonsensical (especially since, as I may have inferred, one can use
them for other purposes, such as CGI or general command line stuff).

Any ideas where they might go? Or good names for them?

Cheers.