name:Mark Wilcox
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PAUSE ID: MEWILCOX

authentication & authorization via Graham Barr's Net::LDAP (the pure
Perl LDAP API). While there are 2 modules using the Perl/C hybrid LDAP
APIs, this will be the first to use Graham's API. My authorization
module is also the first module to base authorization around LDAP groups
& will provide Apache with the ability to use Netscape Directory
server's dynamic group functionality.

DSLI: Apache::AuthNetLDAP adpO
          Apache::AuthzNetLDAP adpO

I've mentioned these modules on the perl-ldap mailing list and there
seemed to be interest there. I've also talked with some people at Novell
about using these modules as the basis for their testings of NDS and
Apache. Finally I'll be presenting these modules at this spring's
ApacheCon & (hopefully) this year's Perl conference.

Mark