name        - Lorance Stinson
email       - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
home page   - www.madlinux.cx (But not for long.)
userid      - MADLINUX
description - I have created a module that ties a hash to an existing hash.
References are pased to and from as the values.  The reference is serialized with
Storable and placed into the original hash, and vice versa.  It's like a simple and
fast MLDBM without the DBM restriction.
DSLI        - adpO

I posted a note on the module in comp.lang.perl.modules as HashArray.  I have since
changed it's name to Tie::CmplxHash.  At the moment there is no discussion on this
module.  But I hope to have some soon.

I have posted the most recent tarball of the module at
www.madlinux.cx/perl/CmplxHash-current.tgz.

--
Chip Salzenberg sent me a complete patch to add System V IPC (msg, sem and
shm calls), so I added them.  If that bothers you, you can always undefine