Hello,

First off, forgive me for I have already run aground on namespaces. I
first uploaded this to CPAN under the XML::Template name and the Perl
XML mailing list pointed out that the module really just looks like
XML, rather than actually using say XML::Parser.

I withdrew the module from CPAN rather than risk confusion until I
had time to think about a better namespace for it. The mailing list
suggested the SGML mailing list or a new namespace "MarkUp" but I
think the former isn't really appropriate and the latter might be
additional clutter. In some very real sense, it probably should be
something like Text::TagTemplate, but I don't know if this is a good
idea.

So I'm hoping to make some amends to the namespace conventions by
begging for suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

%XML-Template-1.0.2.tar.gz

XML-Template-1.0.2.tar.gz

--