Hi all-

I just uploaded File-Remote-1.10.tar.gz, which is a standard perl
package (Makefile.PL and everything) for the module I wrote called
File::Remote.  The namespace for this module seemed extremely obvious
(the module provides methods for interacting with remote files) so after
perusing all the File:: packages I decided to put it in there.

In any case, I wanted to resend in the original DSLI for this module
that I submitted with my request for a login:

Name           DSLI  Description
File::Remote   Rdph  Read/write/edit remote files transparently

Since this is the first time I've submitted a module to PAUSE, do all
new modules have to go through [EMAIL PROTECTED]? I noticed that mine
wasn't listed in the "Edit a modules" screen after I uploaded it.

Thanks,
Nate