I've recently created the first release of GnuPG::Interface, the successor
to my PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor, and am looking for approval.  I already
have an account on CPAN (FTOBIN).

Desired contribution: GnuPG::Interface

GnuPG::Interface is a heavily object-oriented interface to interacting
with the GNU Privacy Guard.  It also consists of a rich object-oriented
GnuPG key structure.

DLSI:   bdpO

44-char description:    OO interface to GNU Privacy Guard

I have discussed this module a little on the gnupg-users mailing list, but
have mainly received input based on its predecessor,
PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor.

Thank you for your time in advance.

--
Frank Tobin             http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

"To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
those truths which cannot be shaken or changed."  Myst: The Book of Atrus