>said:

 > Hello,
 > I was trying to make a couple of minor changes to Net::DLookup's pod
 > after logging into pause (in the edit module section). Though the
 > module is listed in the modules list (at
 > http://www.cpan.org/modules/01modules.index.html), it's not shown in
 > my edit modules section.

Where it should be visible now. But you misunderstood "edit a module":
that's just for the description and status of the module. To change
the module itself, you need to upload it again with a different
version number and filename.

 > How would I go about updating the module? Delete the previous one? Try
 > to overwrite it? Wait a few days until it shows up in the edit modules
 > section?

There's only one way: new version, new distribution file, new upload.

Regards,
--
andreas