Andreas J. Koenig writes:
 >said:
 >
 >  > I have uploaded Barcode::Code128 into CPAN but it isn't on the module
 >  > list.  How do I add it?
 >
 > Normally you post a line in module list format to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >
 > As soon as the thing is processed on PAUSE, you get access to a form
 > that lets you edit the description and the DSLI status.
 >
 > In your case, I just improvised an entry, so you should have access to
 > the form on PAUSE right now. Click on "Edit Module Metadata".

Thanks!

As a request can the PAUSE webpages be modified to have an "Add Module
Metadata" form?  That would reduce the likelihood of errors with the
module list format (which I for one find confusing), and make it
really easy.  I would further suggest that you tie it into the process
of uploading a module, to reduce the chance that a person might do one
without doing the other.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward      Bay View Consulting Services   http://www.bayview.com/~wrw/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       PMB 339, 1803 Mission St            phone +1 831/423-3295