[I missed this in an earlier response until Michael's more recent post
reminded me of it.]

"Eric Bresie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > So please indicate your preference:
> >
> > 1)  SAX::*::*     or  SAX*::*
> >
> > 2)  no-sub-types  or  sub-types

> Since SAX = Simple API for XML...should this be
>
> XML::SAX (with all possible combinations you previously described)
>
> Or was the intent to use it outside of XML or are you concerned
> about the level of module naming you mentioned?

Yes, the levels.  The Perl module naming gurus encourage new
top-levels to break up large clusters of second-level module names,
and strongly discourage three-level names and would probably lob bombs
at us if we tried for four!

  -- Ken