please respond to INGY, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A couple weeks ago I snagged the name Term::Scraper for a module that I'm
working on. This module will be ready for initial upload in the next  2
weeks. I am requesting comments for the namespace.

Thanks,
Brian Ingerson

Here is the basic purpose and functionality for Term::Scraper.

* A screen scraping toolkit for Perl.
* Like an advanced version of Net::Telnet (may inherit some functionality
from Net::Telnet).
* Handles interpretation of VT100 commands.
* Maintains a virtual screen in memory.
* Poll areas of the screen using [row, column, length] accessors (among
others).
* Drive menu/forms based terminal applications by entering and gathering
data.
* Provide a grammar for defining finite state machines of terminal apps,
using callbacks in an event loop.
* A possible use would be to webify terminal apps.
* Will handle TN3270 (IBM) terminal interfaces using the same high-level
abstractions.
* Will integrate easily with Template-Toolkit.

The modules will probably include:

Term::Scraper
Term::Scraper::Config
Term::Scraper::Session
Term::Scraper::Session::Telnet
Term::Scraper::Session::TN3270
Term::Scraper::Screen
Term::Scraper::Screen::VT100
Term::Scraper::Screen::TN3270
Term::Scraper::Field
Term::Scraper::Data        # A data scraping "shopping cart" class.