Name: Sven Kleese
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.prantello.de
UID: GONZO

Hi!

I'm working on a Web Content Mamagement System, that enables several
people
to work together on one website. It will include a version management
and it will
cosist of parts running on the server (as CGI) and on the client of each
developer
or content contributor.
It's merged from the tools that people I know and I wrote to manage our
own projects.
I want to prevent others from writing the same tools that are already
written and so I
wante to make one tool from all tools I know so that future changes or
features just
have to be written once.
I only discussed this IRL with the developers of the other tools and
potential future
users.
I'm already working with this script and its version is 0.13.2.

I'd like to get access to PAUSE to distribute my "product" through CPAN
and maybe
find helping hands to accelerate the work on this project.

CYa
Sven Kleese

--
         () L E G A L I Z E   H I M B E E R E I S ! ()
         /\ http://www.prantello.de http://ayaya.de /\

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature
to help me spread!