Hi,

I have written a few extensions for Mail::Internet that I'd like to release
as a module.  This module will have two important methods: One that extracts
a forwarded mail from a Mail::Internet object and constructs a new object
representation that contains this forwarded mail.  The other that parses the
body to isolate urls, email addresses and phone numbers which may be used in
spam filtering and content-sensitive delivery applications.

For lack of a better name I call this module Mail::Internet::Extensions.  If
you have suggestions for a more appropriate name, I'll gladly consider.
Also, I am not sure if it's ok to invade gbarr's namespace in this way.

The DSLI description of the proposed module will be bdpO.

best regards,
vipul.