I'm not sure if this belongs under Math:: or Algorithms:: or
something.  It is writtin, it's just waiting on your words.
I just export is_mdiff().  I'm still reading the FAQ on
contrib...

__END__
# Below is the stub of documentation for your module. You better edit it!

=head1 NAME

???::MDiff - Perl extension for m-differece detection.

=head1 SYNOPSIS

  use ???::MDiff;

=head1 DESCRIPTION

m-difference is a comparason I designed myself.  Two strings are m-different if
at least m of the characters in the strings differ...  that is, if m=3, then
there are at least 3 indicies (i, j, k) such that str1[i] != str2[i],
str1[j] != str2[j] and str1[k] != str2[k].

=head1 Exported constants

  is_mdiff($m, $str1, $str2);

=head1 AUTHOR

Jettero Heller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>