module people -

This is a simple module which takes in current dates and validates them
making sure they are in the correct format, mm/dd/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy or
m/d/yy or m/d/yyyy.  This module checks for complete date validation.  I
don't think that there is a module that does a date check and validation to
this extent.  I am a lead web developer for a software company, and I
initially created this for our purposes, however I feel that this can come
in handy for others.

Name:                                           Adam Arakelian
Email:                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:                                       www.net-chef.com
Prefferred User-ID:                     AARAKELIAN
Module:                                 Date Validator
DSLI:                                           a/bdpf
Info:                                           aarak

                                Thanks

                                        Adam Arakelian