Hi,

About two weeks ago I sent the following e-mail, I should have included
this address but didn't.  Please note that Kenneth Albanowski (KJALB)
who is the apparent owner of the OpenGL module has not thus far
responded, and that I have been pursuing option 2 outlined below.  I
will soon (in the next week or two) have a new OpenGL module which will
be part of the PDL module distribution,  I would like to have a README
placed in the OpenGL directory on CPAN pointing interested parties to
the proper location for newer OpenGL development, (ie the PDL
module).

Thanks,
Jim