Used like so in httpd.conf:

PerlModule Apache::GD::Graph

<Location /chart>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::GD::Graph
</Location>

Then requests such as:

http://www.your-server.com/chart?type=lines&x_labels=1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th&x_values=1,2,3,4,5&y_values=6,7,8,9,10

Will invoke GD::Graph to generate the appropriate graph, send it out
with an Expires header (which should be configurable), and also cache it
on the server as a file for the lifetime of the process.

Name                    DLSI    Description
Apache::GD::Graph       adpn    Generate Graphs via an Apache handle

I have it uploaded as:

Apache-GDGraph-0.2.tar.gz if you're interested. (I know the test fails
:P)

Also, my module Template::Plugin::Java didn't seem to generate any
heated debate, does that mean it can go into the index? (heeh heeh).

--
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.

PGP signature