Name:               Chuck Hardin
Email:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preferred user ID:  chardin
Plan to contribute:
   Name            DSLI  Description
   Mail::Quotify   adpO  Object to handle email/news quotification
   Mail::NMH       idpO  Base objects to handle nmh entities
Prior discussion:   Another developer at the Savage Oasis Computer Center
                    posted to comp.lang.perl.modules and comp.lang.perl.misc
                    about Mail::NMH (and about the moribund state of
                    Mail::MH).  No significant response.
                    I posted to comp.lang.perl.modules about Mail::Quotify
                    about an hour ago.  I'd be flat amazed if there were a
                    response already.

CCH
--
Recordare, Jesu pie,      |  Pray remember, sacred Savior,
Quod sum causa tuae viae. |  Whose the thoughtless hand that gave your