I have a few modules that have been on CPAN for a long time but have been
unregistered, because they're specific to a product called ClearCase and
thus not of general interest. But I just got an email from a user
exasperated from being unable to find them and pointing out that there's a
category ("Commercial Software Interfaces") made just for this. So - I'd
like to register them in said category. Details:

ClearCase::Argv         adpO    ClearCase-specific subclass of Argv     DSB
ClearCase::CR           adpO    Base class for config-record analysis   DSB
ClearCase::ClearPrompt  Rdpf    Wrap clearprompt in a portable way      DSB
ClearCase::SyncTree     bdpO    Synchronize trees of CC elements        DSB
ClearCase::Wrapper      Rdpf    General-purpose wrapper for cleartool   DSB
IPC::ClearTool          RdpO    Manage bidirectional pipe to cleartool  DSB

TIA,
David Boyce