Name:           Richard Jones
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home page:      http://www.annexia.org/
User ID:        rwmj

Contribution:

Bibliotech Ltd, London, UK wrote an FTP server in Perl
which is used as part of www.schoolmaster.net. It has
some nifty features - such as being able to serve files
to and from a database, and having a secure design (it's in
Perl after all :-) It also complies with a large proportion of
the latest RFCs, and we have tested it against a number
of common FTP clients.

They've just allowed me to release all the code under the
GPL, so I'd now like to contribute this to CPAN.

The current version is 0.4.4 which, while being the
first public release, represents a product which has
been through a fair bit of development and testing
internally.

There is a Freshmeat page for this program already. It is:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/netftpserver/

Module listing format:

Name           DSLI  Description                                  Info
Net::
::FTPServer    bdpO  A secure, extensible FTP server              RWMJ

For more information, please visit the web site:
http://ftpserver.bibliotech.net/ or http://ftpserver.annexia.org/

Rich.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Is your school part of http://www.schoolmaster.net ?
BiblioTech Ltd, Unit 2 Piper Centre, 50 Carnwath Road, London, SW6 3EG.