Hi!  I have some Perl modules to contribute to CPAN.  Please give me a
PAUSE identity.

  Name: Bob Glickstein
  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Home page: http://www.zanshin.com/bobg/
  Preferred user-id: BOBG

The first module (of several in the pipeline) that I plan to
contribute is called Ebay::Item; it allows rapid, programmatic
creation of eBay auctions.

Coming soon after that will be two subclasses of HTML::Parser: a
correcting parser (supplying missing end tags, etc) and a word-wise
HTML parser.

There'll probably be miscellaneous little utility modules submitted,
too.

In a few months, I also plan to submit a rewrite of Latte
in Perl.  See <http://www.latte.org/>.

  Name                    DSLI  Description

  Ebay::Item              bdpO  Create eBay auction listings
  HTML::CorrectingParser  bdpO  Correct noncompliant HTML during parse
  HTML::WordParser        adpO  Generate "word" events during parse

Cheers,
- Bob

PS: My current auctions on eBay (seller: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]") were
created with Ebay::Item.