Greetings,

Please register me as a "developer" for CPAN. I have my
first module that I feel is ready to contribute on CPAN.

My name is: Jim Turner
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: turnerville.virtualave.net
preferred abUser-id: turnerjw
Name of module: DBD::Sprite
DSLI: RdpO
It has been discussed on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I was
told to 1st register and post it on CPAN, hince this
request.

Thanks!

Jim

Description (from original announcement msg):
I am pleased to announce the 1st version of DBD-Sprite, a brand
new pure Perl DBD driver for the Perl/DBI interface! DBD-Sprite
emulates DBI   database access on ascii text flat-files, similar to  DBD::CSV,
but MUCH BETTER! DBD-Sprite was build around a very much  modified copy of
"Sprite", a flat-file SQL interface written by
Shashir Gurdavaram.

My original intent for writing DBD-Sprite was to allow myself to
prototye

web and other database applications on my personal machine, which
had no database and then upload to production servers with Oracle. Obtaining
Oracle licences was also time-consuming and some
customers wished to test my apps on their machines before being
able to obtain Oracle. DBD-Sprite allows this permitting usually
no more than 1 word of code-change (the database type) when
uploading to an Oracle server.

http://home.netscape.com/webmail