Name: Michael Stemle
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.gnurds.org
Preferred User-ID: GNURD

I've got a new module I've just finished, packaging and all.  It's called
HtmlHelper.  At the moment all it does is provide a simple OO'ed interface to
creating content that gives people that little mouse-over effect that everyone
seems to
be so fond of.  I'm also working on other things with this module, as well.
As
soon as I'm more comfortable with this module, I'm going to create the Perl
Mod
ReQuestor - a way for people to put wishlist items for perl modules in a place
for all to see.  It may even have something simmilar to a bugzilla activity
tracking interface.  I haven't really developed that idea too much yet.

htmlhelper-0.1.0.tar.gz