Hi.

I have uploaded a new module to CPAN that isn't registered yet.

The name is Continuus, and it should be described in the Development Support
section at the same place as the ClearCase modules. The module is an interface
to the Continuus CM system. The info attribute should be set to adpO.

I have also start working on two other modules: Test::Suite and Test::Case.
These should be located at the same place as Test::Harness. The info attribute
should be set to cdpO.

My CPAN name is HENKE.

Can you confirm that this registration? Or else I must change the module names.

Thanks!

Regards

Henrik