> miko>  Math::BooleanArray     adpO  Parse boolean expressions
>
> I cannot follow the relation of "Parse" and "Array". Could you explain
> the idea a little?--Thanks!

The object parses the expression into an array of component expressions.
For example, the expression "yea | ney" would be parsed into an array
consisting of "yea" and "ney".  You evaluate the expression by changing each
component in the array to 1 or 0.  The object then substitutes each element
back into the expression, so the above would end up as something like "1 |
0" which of course evaluates to 1.

If you have any other suggestions I'd be happy to consider them.  I would
prefer to avoid "BooleanParse" because that may imply a much bigger set of
utilities.

-miko

Miko O'Sullivan
Author of the Mikodocs Guide to HTML