I've made a mod that works with PGP (tested with 2.6.2 on BSD and Windows,
and 6.5.8 on Windows).  It is similar to some of the existing modules (in
particular Crypt::PGP5 and PGP::Pipe) but runs on windows.  For some reason
I cannot get the existing PGP modules to work on windows - probably my own
stupidity.

I was thinking of naming it Crypt::PGPSimple.  I am hoping for some
conversation with Ashish Gulhati (author of Crypt::PGP5) - I can see that he
is working on a nice object-model with key objects, etc.  my interface is
much more basic, but i think covers what most people would need (encrypting,
decrypting and signing).

The mod is almost ready to upload - this is my first CPAN mod, so i'm trying
to make sure everything is in order.  The functionality is working, though.
Here's a example of usage:

  use Crypt::PGPSimple;
  my ($objPGP) = new Crypt::PGPSimple;

  $objPGP->PublicKey("myfriend\@herhost.com");
  $objPGP->PlainText($plain_text_message);
  $objPGP->Encrypt;
  my ($encrypted_message) = $objPGP->EncryptedText;

thanks for any help and advice,
jason