I'm already a registered developer (ADEO), but I'd like to contribute a new
module to CPAN.  The working name is HTML::FormHighlight, but I'm open to
suggestions.

HTML::FormHighlight can be used to highlight fields in an HTML form.  It
has pretty basic functionality and simple in its implementation--it uses
HTML::Parser to parse the HTML form, and then places an indicator before
each field.  You can specify which fields to highlight, change the
indicator, and optionally supply a CGI object for it to check whether or
not an input value exists before highlighting the field.  It was built to
be used when displaying forms where a user hasn't filled out a required
field.  The indicator can make it easier for a user to locate the fields
that they've missed.

DSLI: bdpO

     Ade Olonoh, BOTTLED SOFTWARE

     317.576.1120 x12 (phone)  317.576.1135 (fax)