Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I've got a set of modules I'd release as a distribution
called Graph-ReadWrite. These are classes for reading and
writing directed graphs, represented in Perl using Jarkko's
Graph class(es). Hey Jarkko, are you there?

There are two base classes:

        Graph::Reader
        Graph::Writer

These are then subclassed for specific formats. Eg:

        Graph::Writer::Dot
        Graph::Writer::VCG

These two are the file formats used by the dot and VCG graph
visualisation tools.

I've also come up with a simple XML format for storing Graphs,
aimed specifically at Jarkko's classes:

        Graph::Reader::XML
        Graph::Writer::XML

These also subclass XML::Parser and XML::Writer respectively.

I've discussed these a couple of times with Jarkko, at six-monthly
intervals ... Someone mailed me with a problem which I could solve
by giving him this code, finally pushing me to release it.

Any thoughts on the name, or other aspects? Ok to go?

cheers,
Neil
--
Love to eat them mousies.  Mousies what I love to eat.
Bite they little heads off.  Nibble on they tiny feet.          -- B. Kliban