Sir,

Lot of thanks for giving me the other URL.I already
installed the Digest::MD5 .Its working fine but when I tried
to install Blowfish it gives me following error when I executed
make on shell prompt

Blowfish.xs:15: warning: `sv_undef' redefined
Blowfish.xs: In function `XS_Crypt__Blowfish_crypt':
Blowfish.xs:60: `PL_sv_undef' undeclared (first use this function)
Blowfish.xs:60: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Blowfish.xs:60: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [Blowfish.o] Error 1

Will you please guide me for this.Should I go for Crypt::DES
or lower version of blowfish?

Dhwani
Concept Infoway