Hi,

I'd like to register as a PAUSE user so that I can publish Perl modules I've
written for our product Perforce which I believe you are familiar with ;-)

I've written a Perl extension to the Perforce API so that you can make direct
calls to Perforce from within Perl. We've released it under a BSD-like open
source licence and I'd like it to be available on CPAN if possible.

Here are the required details:

Name:           P4::ClientApi
DSLI:           Rd+O

As far as discussion goes, I believe this has been the subject of discussions
on the perforce-user mailing list in the past, but I developed it
fundamentally because I needed it.  There have been several recent customer
requests for this interface, but all on private lists, not public ones
unfortunately.

Regards,

Tony
Tony Smith