hello,

i am new to perl and this incredible culture that is available to learn
how to program using perl.

i would like to post questions to experienced users, and sometimes i feel
they may be simplistic, and i do not want to abuse the sites.

where can i get info on getting my questions to sites like:

   comp.lang.perl.modules
   comp.lang.perl.misc

i am not yet at the stage where i am ready to upload my own modules for the
public...

for instance, i have some specific questions wrt.

   RecDescent
   Term::ReadLine::Perl
   Term::ReadKey
   Term::Cap

then some in general, like :

i have a need to launch pre-written perl scripts from a simple
interactive shell, when requested by a user.
they are not known until the interactive session is running.
the scripts all share a common hardware resource, whose driver
is opened and closed at the start and end of the interactive session.

from what i have read, the way to do this is to read an entire script
into a variable, and then eval it. is this the best way, or is there
a better solution?

and so on ...

regards, bruce